Frozen yogurt bark
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- plus freezing
- Serves 8
- 2 x 600g tubs greek yogurt
- 6 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large handfuls desiccated coconut
- 2 large handfuls dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 2 large handfuls fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 2 large handfuls chopped nuts, (pecans, walnuts or hazelnuts all work really well)
- STEP 1
Mix everything together, except for the chocolate, berries and nuts.
- STEP 2
Line a baking tray with baking parchment. Spread the yogurt mix on to the paper, to a thickness of about 1cm. Stud with the chocolate, berries and nuts.
- STEP 3
Cover the baking tray with foil and put into the freezer until firm, about 4-6 hours. Break into shards and store in a labelled resealable freezer bag.
- STEP 4
To serve, put the shards in the fridge to defrost and soften for just a couple of minutes before serving. (If left out of the freezer for more than 10 minutes, the bark will melt.)