This frozen yogurt bark recipe comes from The Ice Kitchen by Shivi Ramoutar, published by Harper Collins. Recipe image by Andrew Burton.
Shivi says, “This makes a refreshing alternative to the usual iced treats on warm days but it is also quite a lovely touch at dinner parties – it will be passed around until totally devoured. I find it therapeutic to make; there’s nothing more satisfying than studding fruit and nuts into a smooth lake of thick yoghurt. Make it as decadent or as wholesome as you like – try adding toffee pieces or swirls of salted caramel.”
- greek yogurt 2 x 600g tubs
- runny honey 6 tbsp
- ground cinnamon 2 tsp
- vanilla extract 2 tsp
- desiccated coconut 2 large handfuls
- dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate 2 large handfuls
- fresh or frozen mixed berries 2 large handfuls
- chopped nuts 2 large handfuls, (pecans, walnuts or hazelnuts all work really well)
This is easily adapted: swap the berries for tropical fruit, like mango and kiwi or swap the cinnamon and vanilla for a sprinkle of cardamom.