What is blonde chocolate?
Blonde chocolate is made by roasting white chocolate chips very slowly until they take on a golden cappuccino colour and toasted caramel aromas.
How do I use blonde chocolate?
Use in chocolate truffles or a rich ganache to spread between layers of sponge.
Where do I find blonde chocolate?
Find blonde chocolate at M&S, both in stores and online.
- M&S golden blonde chocolate 300g, chopped
- roasted hazelnuts 65g, halved
- shelled pistachios 35g
- salted pretzels (sticks or twists) 25g
- candied ginger 35g, chopped
- candied orange peel 35g, slivered, finely sliced
- sugar sprinkles (in festive colours) 2 tbsp
- sea salt flakes a good pinch
Discover more Christmas dessert recipes
- Kcals 480
- Fat 30.6g
- Saturates 13.6g
- Carbs 43.6g
- Sugars 38.5g
- Fibre 2.3g
- Protein 6.4g
- Salt 0.4g