Looking for ways to top your corn? Try our ideas below, then check out our best sweetcorn recipes.
Easy corn-on-the-cob toppings
From left to right (in the main image above)...
* Mash 4 tbsp soft butter with 1 tbsp chopped thyme, ½ finely chopped scotch bonnet chilli, ¼ tsp allspice, 3 finely chopped spring onions and season really well.
* Roll into a sausage in clingfilm and chill until needed. Grill 4 corn cobs on the BBQ or griddle pan then top with slices of the butter.
* Mix 4 tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp brown sugar, the juice of a lemon and a handful each of chopped mint and coriander.
* Grill 4 corn cobs on the BBQ or griddle pan then spoon over the sauce.
* Heat 4 tbsp butter in a pan. Add 2 tbsp pine nuts and cook gently until golden. Add a crushed clove of garlic and a chopped red chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
* Grill 4 corn cobs on the BBQ or griddle pan then spoon over the topping and finish with finely grated parmesan.
* Put 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds in a mortar and crush slightly with a pestle. Whisk in 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses, the juice of half a lemon and 2 tbsp olive oil.
* Grill 4 corn cobs on the BBQ or griddle pan then spoon over the mix. Top with mint leaves.
* Mix 4 tbsp soured cream, 4 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 crushed clove of garlic, 1 tsp mild chilli powder, 100g finely crumbled feta and a handful of chopped coriander in a large dish.
* Grill 4 corn cobs on the BBQ or griddle pan then put in the dish while hot and turn over in the mix until coated. Serve sprinkled with more crumbled feta and another pinch of chilli powder.