Want an easy pasta salad recipe? Try one of our quick and easy cold pasta salad recipes for a quick pasta salad. Including easy healthy pasta salads and a simple cold Italian pasta salad.
*For each salad, cook 200g of dried pasta (shape in recipe) following pack instructions, drain, then rinse under cold water and drain again. Each recipe serves 4.
Caprese pasta salad recipe
- Put the cooked orecchiette* in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar and 150g halved baby plum tomatoes, then season.
- Toss well, then add 1 diced avocado, 150g bocconcini or mini mozzarella and a bunch of shredded basil. Toss again gently and serve.
Deli pasta salad recipe
- Put the cooked farfalle* in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp sherry vinegar, 6 slices of salami cut into strips, 2 chopped roasted red peppers from a jar, 8 sliced green olives, 1 small jar of drained artichoke hearts, 6 chopped SunBlush or sundried tomatoes, 1 chopped bunch flat leaf parsley and ½ finely chopped red onion.
- Season, toss and serve.
Prawn and dill pasta salad recipe
- Put 200g cooked small North Atlantic prawns in a bowl with 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp greek yogurt, 1 bunch of chopped spring onions, juice of a lemon, ½ crushed garlic clove and a handful of chopped dill.
- Add the cooked fusilli*, season well and toss together.
Pesto, peas and spinach pasta salad recipe
- Pasta salad Put 100g frozen peas in a colander, pour over a kettle full of boiling water and leave to drain.
- Tip the peas in a bowl then add the cooked penne*, 50g chopped spinach, 6 tbsp fresh pesto and 3 tbsp finely grated parmesan.
- Toss everything together and serve.
We’ve got plenty more quick and easy pasta recipes to choose from here…