Orzo, bean and tuna salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 150g green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100g orzo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tin tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar, chopped
- 12 dry-cured black olives, halved
- a handful dill, chopped
- STEP 1
Put the onions and vinegar in a bowl and season.
- STEP 2
Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes then scoop out with a slotted spoon. Cook the orzo in the same water until just tender then drain, rinse under cold water and drain really well again.
- STEP 3
Tip the beans, orzo, olive oil, tuna, peppers, olives and dill into the bowl with the onion and season well. Toss together and serve.