Vegan overnight oats
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- plus overnight soaking
- Serves 4
- 125g porridge oats
- 300ml apple juice, plus a splash (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 3 tbsp flame raisins or golden sultanas
- 2 apples, grated
- 100g dairy-free coconut yogurt
- STEP 1
Mix together the oats, apple juice, maple syrup and raisins. Leave to soak overnight or for at least 1-2 hours.
- STEP 2
To finish, stir through the grated apple and another splash of apple juice if you want it a bit looser. Divide between bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.