Want to try a weekend baking project? Make your our homemade baguettes to use for this falafel sandwich.
- falafels 5-7 (we used Cauldron)
- avocado 1 large
- hummus 4-5 tbsp
- tahini 2 tsp
- lemon ½, juiced to make 2 tbsp
- demi-baguettes 2, warmed (see notes below)
- frozen broad beans 150g, blanched and double podded
- micro herbs or salad leaves a big handful, (see notes below)
Watch our 20-second video for the easiest way to stone an avocado...
We used Chateau Blanc frozen demi-baguettes, available from large supermarkets and ocado.com. Micro herbs are also available from large supermarkets and Ocado – we used Growing Underground English Micro Herbs Mix.
- Kcals 884
- Fat 48.1g
- Saturates 5.7g
- Carbs 77.2g
- Sugars 5.9g
- Fibre 21.1g
- Protein 24.9g
- Salt 2.8g