Ramen noodles with chilli salmon
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 1 pack ramen or instant egg noodles
- 750ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 pieces skinless fillet salmon
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- soy sauce
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 1 lime or lemon, quartered
- STEP 1
Cook the noodles following the pack instructions and divide between 2 noodle bowls. Heat the stock in a deep frying pan and when it is simmering, slip in the salmon. Cook for 2 minutes then add the chilli and spring onions and a dash of soy and cook for 3 minutes or until the salmon is firm to the touch.
- STEP 2
Lift a piece of salmon into each bowl and divide the broth between them. Add some coriander to each and squeeze over some lime or lemon juice.