4 breaded chicken recipes
Subscribe to olive magazine and receive a 3.5L slow cooker
Perk up a pack of breaded chicken with one of our inventive ideas. These quick and easy breaded chicken recipes are perfect for a super easy midweek meal
Buffalo chicken buns
- Cook a 300g pack of breaded chicken mini fillets on a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray following pack instructions.
- Mash 50g dolcelatte with 8 tbsp coleslaw, and season.
- Melt a large knob of butter in a pan with a few dashes of hot sauce. When the chicken is cooked, spoon the butter over each piece and toss to coat.
- Add some shredded Little Gem to the base of 4 toasted buns, then top with the chicken and a spoonful of the cheesy coleslaw. Serve with chips, if you like.
Crunchy chicken pesto melts
- Cook 4 breaded chicken breast fillets following pack instructions.
- Spoon over 4 tbsp fresh pesto and add slices of mozzarella. Grill until bubbling and golden.
- Serve with a rocket salad, if you like.
Chunky chicken salad with ranch dressing
- Cook 2 breaded chicken breast fillets following pack instructions.
- Cut 1 Little Gem and ½ an avocado into chunks. Halve 12 baby plum tomatoes, slice ½ a small red onion and dice ¼ of a cucumber.
- To make a dressing, mix 3 tbsp mayonnaise, 3 tbsp soured cream, 1½ tbsp white wine vinegar, ½ tsp garlic granules and 1 tbsp chopped dill.
- Arrange the salad in 2 bowls, slice the chicken and sit on top. Spoon over the dressing and some extra dill, if you like.
Crispy chicken rice bowls
- Cook 100g brown basmati rice in boiling salted water, adding 100g of peas just before draining.
- While the rice is cooking, cook 2 breaded chicken breast fillets following pack instructions.
- Drain the rice and peas, then toss with 4 chopped spring onions, 1 tbsp chopped sushi ginger and 1 tsp toasted sesame oil.
- Divide between 2 bowls. Slice the chicken and sit on the rice. Drizzle over teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with more spring onion and some sliced red chillies.