Warm Puy lentil, cherry tomato and halloumi salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- A little effort
- Serves 4
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- ½ juiced lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g Puy lentils
- 250g pack halloumi, cut into chunks
- a small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- STEP 1
Toss the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl.
Cook the puy lentils until just tender, drain and add to the bowl. Season well and toss.
Grill the halloumi until golden. Stir the coriander through the lentils and serve with the halloumi.