- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- serves 4
- 250g pitted black olives, rinsed and drained
- 35g capers, rinsed and drained
- in olive oil 10g anchovies, drained
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for rubbing
- 10g garlic, plus extra for rubbing
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- sliced baguette, to serve
- ¼ tsp herbs de Provence
- STEP 1
Blend the olives, capers, anchovies and oil, then stir in the garlic and chilli.
- STEP 2
Rub the baguette with olive oil and garlic, toast and spread with tapenade.