Chorizo, roasted red pepper and pea frittata
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- a drizzle olive oil
- 60g chorizo, diced
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 roasted red pepper from a jar, drained and sliced
- 100g frozen peas
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- a handful rocket, dressed with sherry vinegar
- STEP 1Heat the grill to high. Heat a drizzle of oil in a non-stick ovenproof frying pan and fry the chorizo until crisp. Reduce the heat, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the chilli and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the red peppers and peas, then tip in the eggs and season generously.
- STEP 2Cook for 2-3 minutes until the bottom is set and a little golden, then sprinkle with the parmesan and grill until puffed and golden on top. Serve with the dressed rocket.