Two-tone freezer smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes 4
- ½ frozen avocado
- 1 large banana, sliced (you can freeze this ahead too)
- a handful of washed leaves baby spinach
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 400ml apple juice
- 2 good handfuls fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 lime, halved
- STEP 1
Put half the avocado, half the banana, the spinach, kiwi fruit and half the apple juice in a blender. Add 3 cubes of ice and squeeze in a lime half. Blend until smooth then pour into 4 glasses.
- STEP 2
Rinse out the blender then add the rest of the avo and banana, the blueberries, the rest of the apple juice, 3 more ice cubes and the juice of another half of lime, squeezed. Blend until smooth, then pour over a spoon onto the top of the green smoothie so you have 2 layers. Decorate with extra blueberries, if you like.