Spiced chicken flatbreads
- Toss together 200g finely shredded red cabbage, ¼ sliced red onion, 2 tsp white wine vinegar and 1 tsp caster sugar. Let it sit for 10 minutes, tossing now and again.
- Slice a large cooked skinless chicken breast.
- Heat 25g butter in a pan and add ½ tsp za’atar and some seasoning. Add the chicken and heat through until coated in the butter.
- Put some of the cabbage salad on a flatbread, top with the chicken and some chopped parsley
Masala scramble flatbreads
- Dice a small red pepper, then cook in butter until softened.
- Add ½ tsp cumin seeds and a pinch of garam masala, and cook for 1 minute – keep warm.
- Beat 3 eggs with some seasoning then softly scramble in a pan.
- Divide the eggs between 2 warmed flatbreads then top with the peppers and some coriander leaves.
Harissa mushroom flatbreads
- Cook 200g quartered chestnut mushrooms in a little vegetable oil until softened and golden. Stir in 1 tbsp harissa and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix 4 tbsp greek yogurt with ½ crushed clove of garlic and some chopped dill.
- Divide the yogurt between 2 warmed flatbreads, top with the mushrooms then sprinkle over a little more chopped dill.
Smoky halloumi flatbreads
- Toss 8 quartered cherry tomatoes, ¼ small diced cucumber, 8 pitted and halved Kalamata olives with a dash of red wine vinegar and olive oil, and some seasoning.
- Dry-fry a pack of sliced halloumi until golden, then add a good pinch of smoked paprika and toss.
- Top 2 warmed flatbreads with a swirl of hummus each, then top with the halloumi and salad.