Try this creamy gnocchi for a comforting veggie dinner, then check out more of our gnocchi recipes.
Want to learn how to make gnocchi from scratch? Follow our easy homemade gnocchi recipe.
- gnocchi 1 pack, about 350-400g
- soft rindless goat’s cheese 100g, sliced
- double cream or mascarpone or crème fraîche 2 tbsp
- red wine vinegar 2 tsp
- olive oil
- capers 2 tsp, rinsed
- green olives 8, pitted and sliced
- flat-leaf parsley ½ bunch, chopped
- red onion ½ small, thinly sliced
Check out more of our best gnocchi recipes...
- Kcals 613
- Fat 36.4g
- Saturates 21g
- Carbs 51.4g
- Fibre 4.8g
- Protein 17.5g
- Salt 2.8g