Also make your own mint sauce to accompany this roast lamb recipe.
- olive oil 1 tbsp, plus a drizzle
- onion 2, 1 chopped and 1 sliced
- garlic 3 cloves, crushed
- black olives 50g, pitted and finely chopped
- soft white breadcrumbs 100g
- fresh oregano a small bunch, leaves picked and chopped plus a handful for the orzo
- feta 100g, crumbled plus 50g more for the orzo
- lemon 1, zested and ½ juiced
- boneless lamb breast 1.5k
- orzo 300g
- vine tomatoes 4, chopped
- red onion 1 small, finely chopped
- sherry vinegar 2 tbsp
Cook's note: This recipe would also work well if you have a Neff warming drawer, set to level 3 and preheat. Place the lamb covered with foil into the drawer and cook overnight for minimum of 18 hours then roast for the 25 minutes at high temperature as per recipe.