What you’ll need
frozen French fries 750g bag
tomato and basil pasta sauce 4 tbsp
grated mozzarella a handful
grated cheddar a handful
pepperoni 100g pack, sliced
pickled jalapenos a handful, chopped
fresh basil to serve
How to do it
- Empty a bag of frozen French fries onto a baking tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven and rest it on a heatproof surface.
- Spoon over the pasta sauce, both cheeses, pepperoni and pickled jalapenos.
- Cook until golden and bubbling (5-10 minutes).
- Finish with some fresh basil.