Thai coconut fish parcels
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 200g long-stemmed broccoli
- 2 fat fillets sustainable white fish, about 150g each
- a small chunk ginger, peeled and shredded
- 1 stalk lemongrass, woody outer layers removed and finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 200ml (freeze the rest) reduced fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- STEP 1
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Blanch the broccoli until just tender then drain.
- STEP 2
Tear 2 squares of baking paper and 2 squares of foil. Sit the paper on top of the foil. Put the broccoli in the centre, sit the fish on top, and scatter over the ginger, lemongrass, chilli and spring onion.
- STEP 3
Mix the coconut milk and fish sauce and spoon over each piece of fish. Scrunch up into a parcel and cook for 20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.