What you’ll need
For the Marmite butter popcorn
butter 1 tbsp
For the porcini and parmesan popcorn
dried porcini mushrooms a handful
sea salt a pinch
grated parmesan 2 tbsp
For the wasabi and nori popcorn
wasabi powder 1 tsp
caster sugar 2 tsp
nori sheets a few, crumbled
*Take care when popping your corn – it tends to jump!
How to do it
1. Heat some flavourless oil in a wide frying pan; tip in the popping corn.
2. Put a lid on top of the pan.
3. Shake the pan to coat the kernels in oil.
4. Shake the pan once more and leave on the heat until the popping stops.
5. Remove the lid, keeping an eye on any rogue jumping kernels.
6. Add your toppings.
You might also like
Video: how to make jalapeno poppers
Video: how to make jam jar salads
Video: how to make scotch eggs
Video: how to make pork scratchings
Video: how to make beer cheese