Sweetcorn, feta and spring onion pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes 12
- 2 corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 1/2 a bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs, medium
- 100ml milk
- 60g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, optional
- oil, for frying
- maple syrup, honey or chilli sauce
- STEP 1
Mix the corn, spring onions, feta, coriander, eggs, milk, flour, baking powder and chilli (if using) in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 2
Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat with a splash of oil and spoon heaped tbsps of mixture into the pan. Fry in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Keep warm in a low oven while you cook the rest of the pancakes.
- STEP 3
Add a drizzle of honey, maple syrup or chilli sauce and serve with bacon.