- We used shop-bought gnocchi for all 4 recipes
Creamy pancetta and basil gnocchi sauce
- Cook a pack of gnocchi following pack instructions, then drain. Meanwhile, fry a 75g pack of diced pancetta until crisp. Stir in a crushed clove of garlic, then 150ml double cream.
- Season, then tip in the gnocchi with a handful of chopped basil and 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan or grana padano. Serve in warm bowls with extra grated cheese.
Blue cheese, spinach and walnut gnocchi sauce
- Cook a pack of gnocchi following pack instructions, then drain. Meanwhile, heat a knob of butter in a pan and wilt 100g chopped spinach. Stir in 3 tbsp crème fraîche and the cooked gnocchi.
- Add 50g chopped creamy mild blue cheese and toss, then serve in warm bowls topped with chopped, toasted walnuts.
Gnocchi with tomato and chive salsa
- Dice two ripe plum tomatoes then put in a bowl with 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp capers, 1 chopped red chilli and 1 finely chopped shallot. Season well and leave to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cook a pack of gnocchi following pack instructions, drain, then tip into the sauce with a handful of chopped chives and toss.
Broccoli pesto gnocchi sauce
- Cook 200g long-stemmed broccoli in a pan of boiling salted water until tender. Scoop out with a slotted spoon, then cook a pack of gnocchi in the same water following pack instructions.
- Drain, tip the gnocchi back into the pan, then add the broccoli, 4 tbsp fresh
pesto and the juice of 1/2 a lemon. Toss then serve in warm bowls with grated parmesan