*This recipe is gluten-free according to industry standards
- greek yogurt 4 tbsp
- thyme 5 sprigs, leaves picked and finely chopped
- limes 2, zested, 1 juiced
- sriracha 2-3 tbsp, (depending on how hot you like it)
- coriander ½ a small bunch, leaves and stalks finely chopped
- olive oil 2 tbsp
- black peppercorns ground to make 1 tsp
- chicken mini fillets 650g (or chicken breasts cut into 1cm-thick strips)
In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, thyme, lime juice and zest, sriracha, coriander, oil, black pepper and lots of salt, and mix well. Add in the mini chicken fillets and coat in the marinade. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours but preferably overnight.
Soak 20 wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes or use metal skewers.
Heat a large griddle pan over a medium-high heat or cook over indirect heat on a BBQ. Skewer each mini chicken fillet with 2 skewers and cook, in batches, for 3-4 minutes on each side until nicely browned.
- kcals 195
- fat 8g
- saturates 2.9g
- carbs 2.6g
- sugars 2.4g
- fibre 0.2g
- protein 27.9g
- salt 0.5g